Search This Blog

Followers

Find me at

Proud Member
 Misfits
Copyright Compliant Tut Writer :)
 Zone Groups

Blog Archive

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you

TUT TOU


You are welcome to link to my tuts :O) All tutorials are written by and © to Bits N Bobs Results are for personal use only. No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area. Supplies are to be used for the tutorial they are supplied with and NOT to be shared. You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, CD, DVD or anywhere else without my permission. These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro. I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Tuesday 13 November 2012
Got Milk ?
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 13th November 2012.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Supplies needed.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Dean Martin
Tube of  choice.
I am using one by Victoria Fox
Mine is VF0018 Got Milk and available at UpYourArt
Tube is not to be used without the correct licence.

Note
This tutorial was written in PSP 9.
Double click on your font and minimize.
Install your plugin.
Open a new image, 600 w x 250 h at 72 dpi.

1.  Flood fill with a colour from your tube.
I am using #e9cebd.
Selections/ Select all.
Copy the bottom layer of the tube.
Paste into selection.
Layers/properties/ blend mode to Luminance.
Effects/ Image effects/ Seamless tiling

Effects/ reflection / kaleidoscope
Change the layer opacity to 50%


2. Copy the tube layer.
Paste as a new layer.
Position to your liking.
Effects/ Distortion Effects/ Wave

Change the layer opacity to 70%
Image/ Mirror.

3.  Copy your tube, paste as a new layer.
Position to your liking.
I have mine on the far right with the face in view.
Layers/ Properties/ Blend mode to Luminance Legacy.
Change the layer opacity to 70%

4.  Copy your tube b, paste as a new layer.
Position to your liking.
I have mine in the center.
Lower the layer opacity to 75%
Layers/ Properties/ Blend mode to Darken.

5.  Copy your tube, paste as a new layer.
Position to your liking.
I have mine on the far right
Image/ Re-size to 70%
Add a drop shadow of choice.
I am using H0, V0, O100, B9, colour #000000

6.  Create your Got Milk ? text if you want it.
Layers/ Merge/ Merge Visible.
Add all copyright info, your name and save.

7. Open a new image 150 x 150 for your avatar.
Copy your merged signature.
Paste as a new layer onto your avatar image.
Image/ re-size, all layers un-tabbed, re-size to 70.
Image/ mirror.
Position to your liking,
Layers/ merge/ merge visible.
Add your copyright info, add your initial and save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment