Search This Blog

Followers

Find me at

Proud Member
 Misfits
Copyright Compliant Tut Writer :)
 Zone Groups

Blog Archive

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you

TUT TOU


You are welcome to link to my tuts :O) All tutorials are written by and © to Bits N Bobs Results are for personal use only. No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area. Supplies are to be used for the tutorial they are supplied with and NOT to be shared. You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, CD, DVD or anywhere else without my permission. These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro. I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Sunday 25 November 2012

Orkus Christmas
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 25th November 2012.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Supplies needed.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Dean Martin
Tube of  choice.
I am using  Snowy By Orkus Art
Tube is not to be used without the correct licence.
Mask of choice.
I am using Mask 301 by Vix
Cluster frame by Julies Jazziness

Note
This tutorial was written in PSP 9
Open all supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
Open a new image, 600 w x 600 h at 72 dpi.

1. Copy your frame, paste as a new layer.
Image re-size to 450 pixels wide.
Copy your tube, paste as a new layer.
Activate the frame layer.
Select the center with your magic wand.
Selections/ modify/ expand by 4.
Flood fill with a colour of choice.
I am using #23a323.
Effects/ penta.com/ dot and cross.
Default settings.

2. Activate your tube layer.
Selections/ invert.
Using your eraser you want to make the
tube look she is popping out of the frame.


Add a drop shadow of choice.
I am using V3 - H3 - O80 - B7.00 - C #000000

3. Layers new raster layer flood fill with a colour
from your tube. I am using #b20404.
Layers/ new mask layer/ add mask from image.


Layers/ merge/ merge group.
Position towards the top left.
Layers/ duplicate, Image/ mirror,
Image/ flip. Layers/ merge/ merge down.
Layers/ arrange/ send to bottom.

4. Layers/ merge/ merge visible.
Add all your copyright info.
Save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment