Search This Blog

Followers

Find me at

Proud Member
 Misfits
Copyright Compliant Tut Writer :)
 Zone Groups

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you

TUT TOU


You are welcome to link to my tuts :O) All tutorials are written by and © to Bits N Bobs Results are for personal use only. No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area. Supplies are to be used for the tutorial they are supplied with and NOT to be shared. You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, CD, DVD or anywhere else without my permission. These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro. I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Sunday 30 December 2012

Prima Donna
Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 30th December 2012.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Supplies needed.
Font of choice for your name.
I am using Burtons Nightmare.
Tube of  choice.
I am using Prima Donna Girl Exclusive available at Picsfordesign
Tube is not to be used without the correct licence.
Cluster of choice.
I am using my own available here 

Note
This tutorial was written in PSP 9.
Double click on your font and minimize.
Open all other supplies in paintshop.

1. Activate the cluster image.
Shift+D, close the original.
Layers/ new raster layer.
Flood fill with a colour from your cluster.
I am using #c5afdd
Layers/ arrange/ sent to the bottom.

2. Activate the cluster layer.
Using your magic wand select the center.
Selections/ modify/ expand by 3.
Selections/ invert.
Activate the bottom layer,
hit delete on your keyboard.
Selections/ select none.
Adjust/ Add-remove noise/ Add noise,
use the default settings or set to your liking.

3. Using your rectangle selection tool
select the head, shoulders and chest of your tube.
Copy, paste as a new layer onto your working image.
Image/ mirror, Image/ re-size to 280 pixels high.
Add a drop shadow of choice.
I have used....
V3,  H3,  O60,  B5, C#000000

4. Activate your bottom layer.
Selections/ select all, Selections/ float, Selections/ defloat,
Selections/ modify/ Expand by 5, Selections/ Invert.
Activate the tube closeup layer.
Hit delete on your keyboard.
Selections/ select none.
Layers/ properties, change the blend mode to Luminance legacy.
Lower the layer opacity to 70%

5. Activate your cluster layer.
Copy your tube, paste as a new layer.
Re-size to 150 pixels high.
All layers un-tabbed.
Position to your liking on the right.
Add a drop shadow of choice.

6. Layers/ new raster layer.
Add your copy right info and name.
Layers/ merge / merge visible and save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment