Search This Blog

Followers

Find me at

Proud Member
 Misfits
Copyright Compliant Tut Writer :)
 Zone Groups

Tut writers

If you are using any of my kits in your tutorials please email me your blinkie and link so we can add you here.

scrappingbits AT googlemail.com
Thank you

TUT TOU


You are welcome to link to my tuts :O) All tutorials are written by and © to Bits N Bobs Results are for personal use only. No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area. Supplies are to be used for the tutorial they are supplied with and NOT to be shared. You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, CD, DVD or anywhere else without my permission. These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental. All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro. I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Tuesday 23 February 2010
Kiss me

Tutorial written by and © to Bits N Bobs 23rd February 2010.
Results are for personal use only.
No monetry gain allowed and that includes placing them behind a paid or donation based membership area.
You are not allowed to share/forward or translate any of my tutorials or place them on any blog, website, DVD or anywhere else without my permission.
These tutorials are written from my own ideas and any similarities to any other tutorial is purely coincidental.
All tutorials are for those with a working knowledge of paintshop pro.
I reserve the right to amend these terms at any time.

Supplies needed.
Font of choice for your name and text.
I am using They're coming to take me away
Tube of  choice.
I am using Kiss me i'm Irish from Pack 33 by Ismael Rac
Tubes are  not to be used without an AMI license
A day for the green scrap kit by Mystic Creations
Items I am using are...
Signpost, Shamrock frame 2, Banner 4, Flower doodle, Paper 4

Note
Open all the supplies in paintshop except the font.
Double click on your font and minimize.
This tutorial was written in PSP 9

1.Open a new image 500 x 500 at 72 dpi,
Re-size your frame to 400 pixels wide.
Copy, paste as a new layer.
Copy your signpost, paste as a new layer,
position to the left of the frame.
Re-size banner 4 to 400 pixels wide,
copy, paste as a new layer,
position at the bottom of your frame.

2.Activate signpost layer and erase any of the
grass outside of the frame and banner.
Re-size your tube to 400 pixels high,
copy, paste as a new layer and position to the right.

3.Copy and paste flower doodle as a new layer.
Layers/ Duplicate layer,  image/mirror.
Layers/ merge/ merge down.
Layers arrange/ send to bottom.

4.Re-size paper 4 to 350 pixels wide.
Copy, paste as a new layer.
Position to the center of your frame so there are no gaps.

5.Activate each layer in turn adding the following drop shadow.
V 3, H 3, O 100, B 9.0, Colour #000000

6.Layers/ merge/ merge visible, add your copyright info, license, and name.
Crop to size if required and export as a jpg for a white bg or png for transparent and save.

0 comments:

Post a Comment